For a safe community, parental rights and the well-being of children
Please vote for Sarah Chung, who holds conservative values of traditional families, to become the candidate of the Conservative Party of Canada in Scarborough-Agincourt!
I came to Canada as an International Student in 1993.
Why I am running – Sarah CHUNG
1. I am a mother of 2 boys and I am a former teacher. I am very concerned about parental rights and they must be protected!!!
2. I am passionate about serving the community as demonstrated in my career as a public servant in the municipal, provincial and the federal governments of Canada. I understand how the government works.
3. As a Canadian immigration officer, a member of the Constitution committee from the Conservative Party of Canada, a resident and the Outreach Director of Eglinton-Lawrence, I have met countless immigrants, and understand the hardships of new immigrants. I have studied the Canadian National Constitution and Immigration Law, and I will do my best with my knowledge, experience and capabilities to help new immigrants find jobs, standardize the refugee assessment, and defend national security as well as promote a better multicultural society.
Education and Experience
1. Master of Education, Master of Business Management, Ph.D. candidate in education. More than 20 years of teaching experience.
2. Taekwondo with black belt 6th Dan, top eight in 1992 Barcelona Olympics as Taekwondo athlete, gold medalist of 1992 Asian Taekwondo Championship in heavyweight, International Referee in taekwondo
* As a lifetime member of the International Olympic Academy in Olympia, Greece, I will promote the Olympism movement of “Faster, Higher, Stronger”. Olympic Spirit strives to inspire and motivate the youth of the world to be the best they can be through educational and entertaining interactive challenges. Olympic Spirit seeks to instill and develop the values and ideals of Olympism in those who visit and to promote tolerance and understanding in these increasingly troubled times in which we live, to make our world a more peaceful place.”
I will serve the great country of Canada and my community, help families, and take care of our children with all my heart and soul!
1. Canadian immigration officer for ten years; Member of the National Constitution Committee of CPC and Outreach Director of Eglinton-Lawrence EDA.
* I realize that Canada has placed trust in me and that I am knowledgeable about Canadian national constitution and immigration law. It is time to make full use of my knowledge, experience, and skills to help new immigrants find jobs, prioritize real refugees, and defend national security as well as multicultural harmony and integration. I will do my best!
2. Worked at Ontario Financing Authority, Finance Canada and Service Canada for approximately 7 years
* I am familiar with the Canadian market economy and social services. I will continue to do my best for the prosperity of the Canadian market economy and stimulate Canada’s economic development.
Worked in the Canadian Consulate in Hong Kong and Embassy in New Delhi, India. Fluent in English, Cantonese, Mandarin, Hakka, Fujian (Minnan), Malay, Indonesian, French and Korean.
* I am sensitive to the culture and needs of the multi-ethnic population and am able to communicate and understand immigrants of various backgrounds. God has given me a gift for languages. “His grace is always sufficient”. I will contribute to my society and serve others.
Please support and vote for Sarah Chung!
How to support Sarah Chung:
1. You must become a member of the Conservative Party of Canada before you can vote for Sarah at the Nomination Meeting to be a voice for the parents and children in your riding.
2. Riding: south of Steele, 401 north, between Victoria Park and Midland.
3. The membership fee for the Conservative Party of Canada is $15. Please join online at: https://donate.conservative.ca/membership.
4. On candidate nomination/polling day, please take 10 minutes to vote for Sarah Chung.
Please support Sarah today!